Thursday, November 13, 2008

Random Tidbits About Me

Ashley Bryant, http://teammichaelbryant.blogspot.com, has tagged me to share ten things with all of you that I'm not afraid to admit so here goes.
The rules are:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog
3) Write 10 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry has been posted

1. I am thankful that God loved me enough to give His only Son for me.
2. I am 15 days from being 34 (December 1)
3. I am the mother of the 5 Bs; Benjamin (8), Bailey (5), Brody (4), Bowman (2) and Beckah (8 mo).
4. God has blessed me with the duty of serving Him in the role of being a pastor's wife. My husband of 10 years, Mark has served at our home church since September 05. This is his first pastorate, and hopefully he will finish his MDiv in May 09!!!!!
5. I love to wear toe socks!!! They are SO warm!!
6. My favorite Sunday lunch is beef tips and rice served along side a buffet of southern veggies.
7. I wish I could be a stay home mom!! I currently have my 5 children in 4 different places daily...B1 and B2 are at RHS, B3 goes to Ms. Sherri's Childrens Workshop, B4 stays with Nana Brenda (a wonderful in-home childcare provider) [Nana Brenda pics Brody up from school everyday at lunch and keeps him] and B5 stays with Ms. Kristie (another wonderful in-home childcare provider). I know I miss so much of my kids childhood, but I honestly think I am scared to take the plunge.
8. I have started my own photography business; I would love for it to become profitable enough to pay for our insurance - so I might could be brave enough to quit my full time job.
9. I learned to drive in a stick shift; my first car was a light blue 1984 Chevy Citation. I could fill the gas tank up with $10!!!
10. My favorite toy as a child was my adoption doll, Elizabeth Dianne- I got her when I was 8 and she still lives with me....

http://lesandjohnnie.blogspot.com
I can't follow all the rules, I only know 2 bloggers.

No comments: